1. OFFICIAL NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION:
WORLD YOUTH ORGANIZATION
2. POWERS & REGULATIONS OF THE ORGANIZATION:
* This NGO is empowered to apply for and receive grants and contributions both from individuals, internal and external agencies, Institutions, State and Central Government, Etc.
* The trust funds to be acquired or earned shall be solely utilized towards fulfilling of the objects and no portion of it shall be utilized for payments to trustees by way of profit interest or dividends or otherwise. The programmes and benefits shall be open to all those who need as the case may be.
* This NGO is empowered to carry out the objects of general public utility, not involving the carrying on of any activity for profit motive such as to establish, run, maintain and develop, public halls, cyclone relief centers, communal riot relief centers, homes for the aged, destitute men, deprived people and children, on no loss and no profit basis.
* This organization shall give employment to deprived people, physically, mentally, visually, and socially challenged people ex-servicemen for the purpose of meeting the objects.
* This Organization shall receive and assist for food, Cloths and shelter for deprived persons.
* This Organization shall accept foreign contributions on behalf of the trust and utilize such contributions for the purpose of carrying on social projects & medical relief of the deprived people.
* This NGO shallÂ do all other lawful things as are incidents to any of the stated objects and that the same shall be carried only on no loss and (or) no profit basis.
3. BENEFICIARIES OF THE ORGANIZATION (TRUST):
* The beneficiaries of the Organization(trust) shall be the Weaker section, Poor, Economically and Socially backward both men and women , children, handicapped, and any individual deserving the aid succor and upliftment without any distinction of caste, color, creed, sex, or religion.
4. CONSTITUTION OF THE TRUST BOARD:
* The trust board shall consist of three persons, one Founder President, One Secretary Trustee, one Treasurer Trustee.
With reference to the documents during the establishment,
* Mr. T. Subi as the Founder and President.
* Mr. R. Sahaya Divahar as a Secretary and Trustee.
* Mr. K. Thanga Pandian as a Treasurer and Trustee.
6. POWER OF THE PRESIDENT:
* The President of the Trust shall be Executive Head of the Organization. His advice shall be final in all matters pertaining to the Administration. He shall preside over all meetings, conduct the meetings in a democratic manner.
* President of the Trust is the head who will be the chief administrator and the President will appoint other office bearers.
7. POWER OF THE SECRETARY:
* The Secretary shall have the following powers and responsibilities,
* Manage all the affairs of the trust.
* Convene Board Meetings.
* Incur expenses accounting to the budget and produce receipt and account thereof in each Board meeting.
* Enter into correspondence with all parties.
* He is empowered to be present before authorize to give Written petition, to correspond to maintain registers, files, etc. of the Trust to regularize the aims, plans and activities of the Organization.
* He is also empowered to convene Board meetings, to set up office, to appoint clerk, etc of the Organization.
8. POWER OF THE TREASURER:
* The Treasurer will be in charge of the accounts and receipts for the amount in his Custody get the authorization of the Secretary for the disbursements, of money, maintain the accounts, submit the money accounts to the Secretary and arrange for the audit of the accounts.
9. POWER OF THE FOUNDER:
* The Founder shall hold office at his pleasure and on the vacation of office, the Founder herein on his own volition or by death the legal generation of the founder will take care of the trust. They are also entitled to enjoy all the rights enjoyed by the Founder.
10. POWER OF THE TRUSTEES:
* The Founder & Trustees shall pass resolution by circulation in case of an urgent issue. They may make rules for regulation their meetings and the trustees may repeal later any rules made pursuant to this clause.
* The Trustees shall manage the Trust Fund and collect and recover the interest, dividends and other income there of and to pay and discharge out of the income of the trust fund all expenses and charges for collecting and recovering the Income of the trust fund and all other costs. Charges and expenses and out going of and incidental to the trust created by their presents and the administration thereof.
* The Trustees shall apply the trust money to effectuate one objects or some of the objects of the trust in preference to other object(s) To discontinue the applications of trust funds to the objects and divert the funds to objects of the trust.
* The Trustees shall receive donations either by cash or kind of legacy or any other means from foreign countries or in India by way of corpus for on revenue account.
* In case it is decided to render financial or other aid to any persons or institutions Within the scope of the objects, to decide the terms and Conditions which shall be complied with by such persons or institutions.
* The Trustees shall determine if necessary, the terms and conditions on which any donation, subscription, scholarships or prizes or medals are to be given by the Trust.
* The Trustees shall expand the funds of the Trust in such manner as they consider must beneficial for the objects and purpose of the Trust.
* The Trustees shall acquire agricultural lands, build upon, pull down, rebuild, add to, alter repair, cultivate or improve, sell or dispose of any land, building or premises for the use of the Trust and to acquire other movables in tangible benefits of immovable properties to be acquired future.
* The Trustees shall take any property on lease or hire in future.
11. ADVISORY BOARD:
* The Founder and Trustees herein may maintain advisors for better administration of any particular objects engaging their services.
12. GENERAL FUNCTION:
* This Trust is irrevocable.
* The Benefits of the objects would be available to the general public irrespective of caste, creed, religion or sex.
* The income and funds of the Trust shall be solely utilized towards the objects of the Trust and the income shall be utilized for Research Centre with prior approval.
* All the activities and functions of the Trust shall be utilized only towards charitable purpose and not for any profit motive.