1. OFFICIAL NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION:
WORLD YOUTH ORGANIZATION
(aka) World Youth Organisation
2. POWERS & REGULATIONS OF THE ORGANIZATION:
* This NGO is empowered to apply for and receive grants and contributions both from individuals, internal and external agencies, Institutions, State and Central Government, Etc.
* The programmes and benefits shall be open to all those who need as the case may be.
* This NGO is empowered to carry out the objects of general public utility, not involving the carrying on of any activity for profit motive such as to establish, run, maintain and develop, public halls, cyclone relief centers, communal riot relief centers, homes for the aged, destitute men, deprived people and children, on no loss and no profit basis.
* This organization shall give employment to deprived people, physically, mentally, visually, and socially challenged people ex-servicemen for the purpose of meeting the objects.
* This Organization shall receive and assist for food, Cloths and shelter for deprived persons.
* This NGO shall do all other lawful things as are incidents to any of the stated objects and that the same shall be carried only on no loss and (or) no profit basis.
3. BENEFICIARIES OF THE ORGANIZATION:
* The beneficiaries of the Organization shall be the Weaker section, Poor, Economically and Socially backward both men and women, children, handicapped, and any individual deserving the aid succor and upliftment without any distinction of caste, color, creed, sex, or religion.
4. POWER OF THE PRESIDENT:
* The President of the Organization shall be Executive Head of the Organization. His advice shall be final in all matters pertaining to the Administration. He shall preside over all meetings, conduct the meetings in a democratic manner.
* President of the Organization is the head who will be the chief administrator and the President will appoint other office bearers.
5. POWER OF THE SECRETARY:
* The Secretary shall have the following powers and responsibilities,
* Manage all the affairs of the Organization.
* Convene Board Meetings.
* Incur expenses accounting to the budget and produce receipt and account thereof at each Board meeting.
* Enter into correspondence with all parties.
* He is empowered to be present before authorize to give Written petition, to correspond to maintain registers, files, etc. to regularize the aims, plans and activities of the Organization.
* He is also empowered to convene Board meetings, to set up the office, to appoint a clerk, etc of the Organization.
6. POWER OF THE TREASURER:
* The Treasurer will be in charge of the accounts and receipts for the amount in his Custody get the authorization of the Secretary for the disbursements, of money, maintain the accounts, submit the money accounts to the Secretary and arrange for the audit of the accounts.
7. POWER OF THE FOUNDER:
* The Founder shall hold office at his pleasure and on the vacation of office, the Founder herein on his own volition or by death the legal generation of the founder will take care of the trust. They are also entitled to enjoy all the rights enjoyed by the Founder.
8. ADVISORY BOARD:
* The Founder and Trustees herein may maintain advisors for the better administration of any particular objects engaging their services.
Note: The name and identity of the organization shall not be used without proper approval, forging or misusing the name even in a different language and taking advantage of its identity without permission from the organization is an offense.